Elemental Isle Nihl
A blacksmith turned knight
Step 1: Write 5 background and concept elements that you feel are important to your image of the character.
- 1. Bald, stout, strong, clumsy
- 2. He believes in laws and order though he tend to lean to the good side he also doesn’t make waves and understands that sometimes evil is needed in the world
- 3. He has a slight dislike of magic, he believes in the powers of gods and men. Magic is men trying to be gods.
- 4. James believes that no one has a right to destroy anything, life or property
- 5. He lost a finger on his right hand during sword practice when he was young giving him a drastic fear of sharp weapons but only his own hands. He doesn’t trust him self not to hurt him self or others with them.
- 1. To find the perfect ore and combination for a suit of unbreakable armor
- 2. To prove to others that good suit of armor is the best weapon of all and killing isn’t always needed
- 1. Though he tried to act like he is, he is not a knight or even of noble birth. He was born a blacksmith and learned combat from his father
- 2. He finds when he tries to make weapons or minute objects they always seem to break during the smithing process which is why he focuses on armor. Little did he know this was a sign of the Void watching him.
- 1. Ally- His father
- 2. Ally- His friends in the alchemist group
- 3. Enemy- The One-Eyed Man a thief who stole from this father shop when he was young and one of the reasons he distrusts rogues.
- 1. He is rather greedy and gluttonous, two things that he tried to get rid of during his time as a cultist but eventually became his undoing. He prizes money, gems, and rare metals most of all.
- 2. From his time as a blacksmith he honors hard work.
- 3. His fathers shop was broken into when he was young and they lost valuable weapons from it. He has grown do distrust any rogues and would love nothing more then “dismantle” a thief guild, in his own words “with my bare hands”